KTM-Sportmotorcycle AG is an Austrian motorcycle manufacturer, which was formed in 1992 but traces its foundation as early as in 1934. In 1992 the company was spun off from its parent company KTM when it ran into financial troubles. KTM was split into four companies, all of which shared the same KTM branding, and in present have many more subsidiaries with the same branding. However, KTM-Sportmotorcycle is most commonly associated with the KTM brand, because it still continues the flagship business of its parent company. KTM is known for its 2-stroke and 4-stroke off-road motorcycles though in recent years it has expanded into street motorcycle production and developing sports cars.
Engine CC: 199.5 cc
Mileage: 35 Kmpl
Fuel tank capacity (litre): 11 L
Engine type: Single cylinder engine, 4 stroke
Starting method: Self start ,kick start
Kerb weight (kg): 128 Kg
Tags: Bike rental | KTM Duke 200 on rent | Bikes on rent | Bikes on rent in Delhi | duke on rent | Rent a bike | Bike for Rent | Bike Hire | KTM Duke on hire | KTM Duke on rent
Pickup only: All our bikes will be picked up from West and Central Delhi, home delivery applicable only on few bikes only.
Bike Renting Terms
• Refundable deposit does not include rent. It is a security deposit which takes care of damages, traffic/law violations if any.
• For Royal Enfield category,Following documents will be required:
ID Proof (Govt ID or Passport) + Rs 4999 cash deposit + Copy of driving license. or Security Cheque if applicable.
• For Commuter-Sportz category,You can provide any of two options:
1) 1 original ID Proof + 5000 Security amount + Copy of driving license. + Security Cheque
2) 1 original ID Proof (Any govt. Id) + 10000 Security amount + Copy of driving license.
• For Super Bikes Category,We require following from below:
Note:You can provide your original passport for less amount to be deposited as security for Super Bikes.