Introduced in 1931 as a four-stroke single cylinder motorcycle, this model was the first to feature the Bullet name. It differed in a number of ways from its successors (which are now familiar): it had an inclined engine with exposed valve gear featuring four valves per cylinder with 350 cc and 500 cc options. In 1933, a 250 cc option was also added to the range.
Engine CC: 499 cc
Mileage: 30-35 Kmpl
Fuel tank capacity (litre): 13.5 L
Engine type: Single cylinder, 4 stroke, Twin Spark
Starting method: Kick start, Electric start
Kerb weight (kg): 190 Kg
Tags: Bike rental | Royal Enfield on rent | Bikes on rent | Bikes on rent in Delhi | bullet on rent | Rent a bike | Bike for Rent | Bike Hire | Royal Enfield on hire | Royal Enfield 500cc on rent
Pickup only: All our bikes will be picked up from West and Central Delhi, home delivery applicable only on few bikes only.
Bike Renting Terms
• Refundable deposit does not include rent. It is a security deposit which takes care of damages, traffic/law violations if any.
• For Royal Enfield category,Following documents will be required:
ID Proof (Govt ID or Passport) would be retained + Rs 4999 cash deposit + Copy of driving license. or Security Cheque if applicable.
• For Commuter-Sportz category,You can provide any of two options:
1) 1 original ID Proof + 5000 Security amount + Copy of driving license. + Security Cheque
2) 1 original ID Proof (Any govt. Id) + 10000 Security amount + Copy of driving license.
• For Super Bikes Category,We require following from below:
Note:You can provide your original passport for less amount to be deposited as security for Super Bikes.