The Bajaj Pulsar is a motorcycle brand owned by Bajaj Auto in India. The two wheeler was developed by the product engineering division of Bajaj Auto in association with Tokyo R&D and later with motorcycle designer Glynn Kerr. Currently there are five variants available, with engine capacities of 135 cc, 150 cc, 180 cc, 200 cc, and 220 cc. Previously it was also offered with a 200 cc DTS-i oil cooled engine, which now has been discontinued. Instead a new version Pulsar 200NS was launched in 2012. But then Pulsar 200NS production was discontinued in August 2015
Engine CC: 220 cc
Mileage: 51 Kmpl
Fuel tank capacity (litre): 15 L
Engine type: Single cylinder, 4 stroke, DTS-i, oil cooled
Starting method: Kick start, Electric start
Kerb weight (kg): 150 Kg
Tags: Bike rental | Bajaj Pulsar 220cc on rent | Bikes on rent | Bikes on rent in Delhi | Pulsar 220cc on rent | Rent a bike | Bike for Rent | Bike Hire | Bajaj Pulsar 220cc on hire | Bajaj Pulsar 220cc on rent
Pickup only: All our bikes will be picked up from West and Central Delhi, home delivery applicable only on few bikes only.
Bike Renting Terms
• Refundable deposit does not include rent. It is a security deposit which takes care of damages, traffic/law violations if any.
• For Royal Enfield category,Following documents will be required:
ID Proof (Govt ID or Passport) + Rs 4999 cash deposit + Copy of driving license. or Security Cheque if applicable.
• For Commuter-Sportz category,You can provide any of two options:
1) 1 original ID Proof + 5000 Security amount + Copy of driving license. + Security Cheque
2) 1 original ID Proof (Any govt. Id) + 10000 Security amount + Copy of driving license.
• For Super Bikes Category,We require following from below:
Note:You can provide your original passport for less amount to be deposited as security for Super Bikes.