Harley-Davidson has launched the Street 750 cruiser for the Indian market at the 2014 Auto Expo. This makes the Street 750 the most affordable bike from the American manufacturers’ Indian line-up. The Street 750 is part of the Dark Custom motorcycle range and has been specifically made for young riders in developing markets like India
Capacity: 749 cc
Power: 47 bhp
Torque: 60 Nm
Tags: Bike rental Delhi | Bike on Rent Gurgaon | Bike on Rent Noida | Harley Street on rent | Bikes on rent | Bikes on rent in Delhi | harley street on rent | Rent a bike | Bike for Rent | Bike Hire | Harley Street on hire | Harley Street on rent | Harley bike on rent | Harley bike rental | Hayabusa on Rent | hayabusa bike on rent | Hayabusa bike rental | Harley on Rent | Ducati on Rent | Ducati bike on rent | Ducati bike rental
Pickup only: All our bikes will be picked up from Karol bagh or East Delhi only
Bike Renting Terms
• Refundable deposit does not include rent. It is a security deposit which takes care of damages, traffic/law violations if any.
• For Royal Enfield except Desert Storm category,Following documents will be required:
ID Proof (Govt ID or Passport) + Rs 4999 cash deposit + Copy of driving license.
• For Commuter-Sportz + Desert Storm category,You can provide any of three options:
1) 1 original ID Proof (Passport) + 5000 Security amount + Copy of driving license.
2) 1 original ID Proof (Any govt. Id) + 10000 Security amount + Copy of driving license.
3) 1 original ID Proof (Any govt. Id) + 5000 Security amount + Post Dated Cheque + Copy of driving license.
• For Super Bikes Category,We require following from below:
Note:You can provide your original passport for less amount to be deposited as security for Super Bikes.
Note: All Ladakh Bike Rentals will require Rs 4999/- cash deposit apart from normal rentals.