Capacity : Volume: 40-50 litres
Weight : 1110 g.
Dimensions : L 58 x W 37 x D 27
Easy storage : Pockets: 1 inner 2 outer 1 belt. Pole-carrier. Front mesh. Front access.
Composition : 100% polyester.
Restriction of use : Not waterproof; protect your belongings in case of rain.
Easy to transport : Ventilated back foam-padded belt and straps. Chest strap. Thumb-loops.
How to pack a backpack : Put your bedding at the bottom. Put heavy gear (tent camp stove food) near the back. Pack your clothes around these items. The ground sheet can be placed under the flap and the tent beneath the pack if there is no space inside.
Keep a rainproof jacket and fleece close at hand. Place small frequently-used items (sunscreen map glasses etc.) in the pockets. If carrying a hydration pack (water bladder) this should be placed in its special pocket along the back.
Service valid in Delhi NCR Region only.
Refundable Security deposit Cash would be applicable based on product and have to be paid offline which will be returned back once product handed over after 24 hours once product checked. Security PDC Cheque as well equivalent to product market value which will be returned as it is once product returned , refundable deposit does not include rent. It is a security deposit which takes care of damages, loss or mishandling if any.
The Rentee agrees to pay for any damage to, loss of, or any theft (disappearance) of parts of Product, regardless of cause or fault. Item damaged beyond repair will be paid for at its Market Price.
The representative shall check the Product and its parts in order to ascertain any damage to items. Damage shall be defined as follows:
1. Any damage which existed prior to the handover of the Product and was agreed between the rentee and owner will not be chargeable to the Rentee.
2. The extent of damage would be ascertained by comparing against the quality control document signed by the Rentee and photographs taken on delivery/Pickup.
3. Any variation showing damages, if ascertained as not caused by normal wear and tear, would be charged and would have to be borne by the Rentee.
4. Any service related to software maintenance or window reinstallation would be charged.
5. Early return leads to charges equivalent to monthly package provided in quoatation. Rentee will bear the charges
We would retain following documents on Delivery
1. 1 Photocopy ID Proof (Passport or Any Govt. ID)
2. Address proof Original (Adhaar card or Voter ID ).
3. If the Rentee from Other State he/she have to submit the Copy of Rent agreement latest. 4. A Security cheque would be required equivalent to Market value of Laptop/Desktop