- Delivery & Pickup charges(if any) have to be paid online while placing an order.
- Refundable Security deposit have to be paid in cash from where you will pick up the Bike or accessories or hand it over to the delivery person at the time of delivery(If mentioned delivery applicable).
- Refundable deposit does not include rent. It is a security deposit which takes care of damages, loss or mishandling if any.
- We would retain following documents while Pickup or Delivery:
- 1 original ID Proof copy + 5000 Security amount + Copy of driving license + PDC Cheque equivalent amount.
- 1 original ID Proof (Passport) + 2000 security amount + Copy of driving license.
- 1 original ID Proof (Any govt. Id) + 5000 Security amount + Post Dated Cheque + Copy of driving license.
- 1000 amount for service above 1000km travel
Use of Vehicle
- Only the rentee is permitted to drive the vehicle.
- The rentee should have a valid licence, be at least 20 years old and must always wear a helmet while riding.For Super bikes age will be atleast 22 years.
- Rentee is responsible for his insurance; Lessor will not be responsible for any accidental expenses of Rider.
- The rentee shall use the bike entirely at his/her own risk and agrees that lessor will not accept any responsibility or be held accountable for any loss, injury or death as a result of, or leading from the hire of any of the vehicles.
- The bike shall be returned back to lessor in the same condition in which it was handed over to rentee.
- Rentee is responsible for any traffic violations incurred due to your use of a rented vehicle. Owner is not liable for any costs from any such violation
You must report such violations to the Owner representative as soon as possible.
The use of Owner vehicle under the following conditions is prohibited:
- Any speed race or competition, for the purpose of towing, pushing, or propelling any trailer or any other vehicle, prohibited for the primary business purpose of transporting people or operating a taxi service;
- By any person who is under the influence of (i) alcohol or (ii) any drug or medication under the effects of which the operation of a vehicle is prohibited or not recommended.
- In the carrying out of any crime or any other illegal activity
- Rentee has to be available at the agreed date and time if rentee has opted for delivery, otherwise shipping charges will be retained by the owner as logistics cost and one day rent will be charged as the Product rental value will not be available for any other customers.
- Rentee has to be available at the agreed date and time if rentee has opted for delivery, otherwise shipping charges will be retained by the owner as logistics cost and one day rent will be charged as the vehicle will not be available for any other customers.
- Though we do quality checks at our end before delivery/pickup, rentee is expected to see if there are any damages and report the same to representative of owner.
- One signed copy of the contract is to be kept by each party.
Photos of Rentee will be taken with the Bike delivered for our records.
- Rentee has to inform owner 1 day prior to the end of the contract if he wants to extend or close the contract.
- Pick-up date and time will be mutually decided by rentee and owner.
- Rentee has to be present at the agreed date and time. Otherwise extra logistics charge will be charged.Photos taken at the time of delivery will be matched to ascertain damages if any.
- The Rentee agrees to pay for any damage to, loss of, or any theft (disappearance) of parts of bike, regardless of cause or fault. Item damaged beyond repair will be paid for at its Market Price.
- The representative shall check the bike and its parts in order to ascertain any damage to items. Damage shall be defined as follows:
- Any damage which existed prior to the handover of the Product and was agreed between the rentee and owner will not be chargeable to the Rentee..
- The extent of damage would be ascertained by comparing against the quality control document signed by the Rentee and photographs taken on delivery/Pickup.
- Tear in seat cover will result in charge towards replacement of seat cover. Opening up a stitched joint will not be chargeable.
- Any variation showing damages, if ascertained as not caused by normal wear and tear, would be charged and would have to be borne by the Rentee.
- A damage report (QC report) will be created on the spot and a copy will be handed over to the client